Do You Still Manually Operate Your CBRNE Sensors?
Zeus, the ultimate remote platform to deploy your CBRNe sensors and keep your operators at a safe distance.
- Reduce the risk to operators by sending an unmanned ground vehicle.
- Carry out remote visual assessment of the suspect area.
- Deploy the required sensors to report back in real time information about the incident contamination.
- Remotely deploy any mitigation or containment systems.
- Virtually any sensors may be fitted to Zeus using its universal equipment mount.
- Use the manipulator arm to accurately position sensors that require it.
- Control the sensor remotely via the robot controller.
- Access sensor data remotely via the robot controller.
- Carry multiple sensors by expanding the data ports on Zeus using Zeus’ dedicated port expansion module.
- Pass sensor data out of the robot controller to a central command and control unit which can combine robot sensor data with other sensors such as meteorological to create a threat assessment report.
- Alerts if the robot enters an explosive atmosphere.
- Tenax sorbent tube system available.
- Resistant to a wide range of Toxic Industrial Chemicals
- Waterproof to withstand washdown decontamination procedures.
- Capable of withstanding a wide range of decontamination procedures in accordance with NATO Stanag AEP 7.
- Modular design allows ZEUS to be broken down into its various constituent modules for deeper cleaning and decontamination.
- Capable of being used in CBRNe personnel protective clothing.