Weapons Technical Intelligence Kit EOD009400
Gain Information Dominance Over the Enemy
- The NIC Instruments Weapons Technical Intelligence (WTI) backpack kit is designed for military, police and Intelligence agency Tactical Site Exploitation (TSE) teams.
- The small size and light weight of this kit allows deployment by foot, vehicle or aircraft.
- The comprehensive kit contains all the equipment required for onsite target survey, forensics, biometric recovery and post blast operations.
- In the counterinsurgency environment, it is not always possible to strike the insurgent in the open. In fact, the enemy is usually elusive and frustrating.
- Today’s soldiers have not only become ambassadors they have had to become detectives down to the lowest level to defeat the enemy.
- In order to gain information dominance over the enemy, Soldiers must be able to quickly identify and separate the enemy from innocents while on the objective and gather intelligence and evidence effectively to support both the intelligence system and the host nation legal process.
- Proper Tactical Site Exploitation (TSE) or Weapons Technical Intelligence (WTI) fuels the intelligence-operations cycle and may quickly answer the commander’s critical information requirements and assist in the criminal prosecution of detainees.
- If done correctly and patiently Tactical Site Exploitation (TSE) or Weapons Technical Intelligence (WTI) focuses units on operations that have a higher chance of follow-on success and thus serve as a force multiplier.
- It has been designed with the input of UK and NATO Tactical Site Exploitation (TSE)/Weapons Technical Intelligence (WTI) and C-IED operators.
- The kit has been robustly field tested in combat and counter insurgency operations.