If caught unexpectedly in a mine field, these personal compact kits give you all the essential tools to extract safety. They were issued to all UK troops deployed in Afghanistan.
This small kit contains all the essential tools to extract from a minefield should you find yourself caught within one unexpectedly. Housed in a small Molle/Osprey pouch, this kit has the following capabilities:
- Ability to mark safe routes and suspect areas in minefields in both day & night.
- Ability to search for and detect buried mines and trip wires.
- Also contains an Aide Memoire showing correct procedures and drills upon encountering a minefield.
- All located in a small pouch, compatible with Molle/Osprey body armour.
- Weight approx. 450g, dims 120x170x60mm.
- Standard issue for all UK deployed troops in Afghanistan.