Search kits are used by teams carrying out high threat search activities.
NIC Instruments manufacture a wide range of search kits. Standard search kits are available as are kits made to customers specification. The search kits contain a range of search mirrors for searching different areas effectively.
Kits are available in a selection of rigid cases, soft fabric bags or backpacks.
HAWK Search Kit SE002900
- The NIC ‘Hawk’ Search Kit has been designed and developed by a serving senior UK EOD operator and NIC Instruments, innovators in search equipment.
- All the search tools have undergone rigorous testing, and are already in use by National Armies, Police squads and other units involved with safe keeping operations.
- Designed as a single backpack, to be used by 2 man search teams, ‘Hawk’ provides significant capability whilst minimising weight and bulk.
- Additional space is available in the backpack for teams to enhance the contents with their own equipment.
- The modular design of the ‘Hawk’ system allows the contents to be adapted to suit different scenarios.
- NIC Instruments are able to advise on enhancing the capability, or even reducing the capability depending on the role.
- The modular design allows users to specify their own equipment, in order to maintain compatibility with existing in-service equipment.
The ‘Hawk’ offers capability in the following areas:
- Reconnaissance and survey
- Search and location
- Identification and diagnosis
- Hook & Line