- Safety is paramount for your operators and has been considered at all stages of ZEUS’ design.
- Careful analysis of potential risks to operators have been analysed and reduced to a minimum.
- This includes factors such as sharp edges that could cut protective clothing, a critical aspect in a CBRNe role, and a low operating voltage of 24V eliminating the risk of electrical shock.
- A physical emergency stop is fitted to the robot and control unit and it is also possible to send remotely an emergency stop signal from the control unit to the robot which will instantly immobilise the robot by physically disconnecting the batteries.
- And should there be a loss of contact between the control unit and the robot, the robot is immediately immobilised reassuring you that it will not continue to move in an uncontrolled manner. Immediately communication is re-established, control of the robot is regained.
- Contact us for more details on the safety analysis of ZEUS.