- The very best equipment, as designed and produced by NIC Instruments, will always achieve the desired result as all applications are vigorously tested.
- To ensure that all equipment is used correctly and works consistently, NIC Instruments provides comprehensive training to ensure success when using your equipment on live tasks.
- Training is designed to supplement existing Standard Operating Procedures in use and provide more capability to the Operator when dealing with devices.
- All training combines classroom lessons to impart the design and use of the equipment and practical training to reinforce the theory taught. NIC Instruments’ system of training utilises the EDIP principle (Explain, Demonstrate, Imitate, Practice) for practical lessons to ensure that all applications are fully understood.
Our training courses also are designed to “train the trainer”, so that as well as leaving our knowledge with customers to be able to go forward with their new capability themselves, they are also then able to impart their knowledge and skills on, to allow this information to be disseminated amongst the rest of their team, unit or company, ensuring that our training is imparted into as wide a range of people as possible.
- The courses offered are a combination of classroom based theory sessions, and more practical hands-on field based exercises that will provide realistic real world scenarios.
- They offer both a strategic level of training that relates to higher level support looking at capability, policy, suitability of equipment and sustainability of the equipment and training, and also an operational level of training to ensure that the training and equipment you need will deliver the desired outcome.
- We can provide ongoing consultancy to ensure that you, your trainers and your teams are kept up to date with the latest developments in equipment.
- As well as our standard series of courses, we acknowledge that not every customer will fit into these, and so our training courses are fully customisable, and we can work with our customers to ensure that we deliver the most appropriate training solutions on a case by case basis.
- We can offer a range of consultancy services to support and complement our training packages, and with our ISO 9001 standard that we work with across every aspect of the company will ensure that you will always receive a consistent level of service.
- NIC Instruments has on its premises a fully equipped training facility of over 250 square metres.
- This comprises a residential house mock up, a commercial garage / lock up and numerous training vehicles, allowing operators to train using realistic training scenarios in realistic settings providing the maximum training benefit from courses.
- We also have developed a full robot test track to simulate all aspects of scenarios related to unmanned vehicle operations.
- All training can be conducted at NIC Instruments’ dedicated training facility, and we can support any requirements related to transportation, accommodation & subsistence, visa and other documentation you might have, from arrival into the UK to departure once training is complete.
- We are conveniently situated less than 1 hour from the major London railway stations and 1.5-2 hours from airports, and less than 20 mins from the main vehicle European entry hubs. (Dover Ferry Port & Channel Tunnel).
- NIC Instruments can supply a wide range of training aids to work alongside our training courses, and be used in conjunction with both equipment supplied by us, and equipment supplied by other companies, to ensure that the training given is as current and realistic as it can be, within a training environment.
- These training aids are designed to be realistic and to assist in developing the skills and techniques required to successfully understand, deconstruct and defeat them.